Wednesday 27 July 2011

Afternoon tea at Peta's


I decided to go around to Peta's house and take afternoon tea.. I only decided 30mins before I went around what to make.. 

In the food processor I put on 1 cup of almonds and a few dates to make a constancy that binded together.
A dash of vanilla essence and cinnamon.
The filling is 1 handful of macadamia nuts, dates and orange juice. I used a vitamix blender for this- this made the creamy texture.
Then I topped with banana.



Having some almond mixture left over, I shaped around a cherry and then dipped into the macadamia filling!



Mmmmmm tasty... Wish the cherry would show itself faster!!!



Rhody would have loved to by passed all the almond and macadamia coating and eat only the cherry!! hehe






Starzi's made it to the cherry!!

2 comments:

Peta said...

These were yum!Thanks Tash for the treats - kids loved em

Tash said...

No-worries.. :)