Monday 6 June 2011

1st day for everything ..

Good Morning my friends, today I am blogging for the 1st time so this is all very new too me...  I am not good on the computer so at the moment my blog is simple.. I shall upgrade it in the near future.
I suppose 1st things 1st.. My name is Tash I live with my partner Phill in the desert in Western Australia in a town called Kalgoorlie. It is very brown here, no beach for hours but it is a place that we need to be for now.. can't wait for the day when we have the dust behind us and blue seas in our sights.
We are both shift workers so there will be times that I wont be on here due to night shift and being not really "with it" 
Ive decided to start up a blog to help people understand how raw food can benefit you in so many ways.Its about finding ultimate health not only in your body but your mind and soul.
I am very new to raw food and are wanting to heal my stressed, worn out body through eating wholesome foods. We can go on the journey together, right here, right now!
I will blog my goals, how I feel daily/weekly/monthly with lots of great tips and photos.


No comments: