Wednesday 8 June 2011

Detox Day 2

Juice Day Today.. Sweet Lady
                              1/2 Pink Lady Apple
                             1/2 Nashi Pear
                               6 Red Grapes
 Juice together & enjoy.. yummy


Hello to all,  Today is Day 2 of my detox.
Last night I had no energy, I blobbed in front of the t.v and heater with some warm water and that was me for the night.I had a great sleep.. I woke up hungry and sore from  yesterdays body balance, had no energy until I made myself a freshly juiced Apple, Nashi Pear and Grape Juice (Sweet Lady) at 10am. The body was running on nothing so fruit juice has given me a boost I needed.
Isn't raw juiced way way better than bought stuff .. yuck
Apart from feeling lighter from detoxing, I am enjoying staying out of the kitchen, I seem to be in there 24/7 experimenting, blending, dehydrating or cleaning up!
I am feeling the effects of this detox, lighter, less bloated and I'm not moody, I feel content.
Food effects me in a lot of ways, I will write a post about that later.
My thinking cap is going on, I have a raw food picnic on Saturday with my raw foodie friends! I love being with people that have the same mind set.
It is my 1st picnic, we all have to bring a raw food plate and a copy of the recipe. I shall take lots of photos for everyone to see!
I am feeling a box of birds, it is 3.30pm and I have a lot of energy.. the sun is shining, 1st time in a few days. I'm about to put my winter woollies and go for a brisk walk, full the lungs with air and get rid of these google eyes! See you all tomorrow  xxx

No comments: