Monday 13 June 2011

Sandwiches/crackers

  Welcome to the world of yummy sandwiches and crackers.. I will get around to blogging more recipes but for now these are the 2 main ones I eat.. :) I usually have 2-4 slices a day, depending on how big of course you make them and what they are made of.

RAW-Fully Good Walnut and Zucchini Crackers...  (thanks Peta for the recipe) these taste buttery and very yummy. You can't stop once you start !



Soak 2.5 cups of Walnuts over night
Drain water
Put Walnuts in the blender with 2.5 cups of Zucchini
Half a cup of Flax Meal
Celtic Salt


Blend until smooth!


Put mixture on to 1 dehydrator sheet, get a knife and slice 9 portions.
Dehydrate over night, the longer you dehydrate the crunchier and cracker like they will be.
If you take out earlier then its more like a sandwich. 





My made up, put anything in bread!


Okey Sammie time! Ingredients... Anything in your cupboard.
I used 3 Cups corn
1 Cup peas
Handful Parsley
Spring Onions
Some Broccoli
1/2 Flax Meal
1/4 Chia Seeds grounded
Paprika and lots of it or cumin and coriander
Celtic Salt


I brought this little bullet blender for $29 from K-Mart. Works a treat when your saving for a better blender.
This is Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds being mulched up!




Everything in ..... and .....




Waaa Laaaa ... Taste, add more spices, more onion, ect


Put in dehydrator for an hour or 2, flip then I keep dehydrating for about 4 hours, all depending on thickness and how soft/ crunchie you want your sammie.




I put tahini on the base, avocado, onions, tomato, sprouts, salt and pepper!! You can put anything on, I sometimes eat with just almond butter :)
Yummmy !!! Enjoy  

No comments: