Friday 10 June 2011

Bring on the raw foodie picnic!

Hello everyone, what a hectic day! Rush, rush,  rush!
Tonight I start my 7 night shifts - arrrahh poor body! stress!!.... 
Today has been rushing around getting meals ready for work shopping and of course getting my pie ready for "The Raw Food  Picnic" tomorrow . Yummy! Cant wait. 
Now I know I promised you all an apple pie- well I thought Id be a bit more adventurous and try a yam pie! But do you think there are any yams in Kalgoorlie? NO not today when I need them. 
So Tash the raw foodie chef thought she would come up with her very own made up version of  "Raw-fully Good Sweet Potato Pie" 
I think you all should know it has turned out way better than expected,it tastes great! I know you are all thinking ewww yuck!! hehehe ewww yummy I say!!
It is currently in the fridge awaiting judgement day from all the fellow raw foodies! I will indeed post the recipe up with photos when I have a few minutes spare! Bare with me whilst on night shift my posts may slow down a bit due to being  a bit zombied!!
Keep watching this space for raw foodie picnic! How exciting.. can't wait!! wahhhooooo :)
Have a great weekend everyone, see you soon Tash :) xo

No comments: