Tuesday 14 June 2011

Rawfully good Salads




This is 1 of my favorite salad recipes.
Wash spinach and break up into pieces.   

Chop onion and add

Red Capsicum

 Broccoli

 Corn or Snow Peas

 Pumpkin Seeds

 Add half an avocado and work the avocado through the salad


 Add a good amount of Olive Oil

 Salt

Give it a good mix and work all the olive oil, avocado and salt through the salad.
Raw fully good I say!!!!





Glorious Salads... I love making salads that aren't boring
For this salad.. I don't measure- I just put everything in according to how I feel :)
Spinach,Lettuce, Red Capsicum, Cherry Tomatoes, Beans, Sweet Peas, Onion, Radish, Parsley



This dressing is sooo good :)
2 T of unhulled tahini, 
  2 T Apple cidar vinegar
Water for consistency
A little salt
I also added garlic last time I made this.
If you find its too tangy or overpowering add honey.
Get your porky fingers in there and taste, add, taste, add 
Blend or mix with a fork and pour over salad when ready to eat.

No comments: